DID YOU KNOW
The 4 principles of winning in sports are the same principles of winning with your money.
If you have a confident GAME PLAN, a strong DEFENSE, a solid scoring OFFENSE, and a successful method of breaking down GAME FILM, you are going to win many games. Well the same is true when it comes to your money and finances.
THE FINANCIAL PLAYBOOK COURSE will show you, step-by-step, the critical fundamentals you need to take control of your money and win the financial game.
After taking this course, you will have a strong game plan to grow your money, get out of debt, protect you and your family, and secure your financial future.
Brian has been featured on
Brian Gilder, Instructor of The Financial Playbook Academy Course
Gilder’s nearly 25 years of experience in financial planning has made him the go-to financial expert for many world-renowned athletes, as well as the financial correspondence for several television and radio stations.
Gilder never holds back in his teaching, seminars, or consulting. His straightforward, tell-it-like-it-is style means his clients and participants never leave feeling confused, unprepared, or without clear guidance and guidelines so they can make the best possible financial choices for their life. It’s also why Gilder’s seminars remain sold out and companies, organizations, and universities continue asking him back again and again.
Playbook Course Curriculum
SECTION 1: GAME PLAN
- Game Plan Intro - Before You Take the Financial Field
- Game Plan Quote
- Fundamentals - Making the Routine Plays
- Fundamentals Quote
- Being on the Same Page - Makes the Game Flow Better
- Financial Coaches - Finding The Right Coach
- Goals and Objectives - Setting a Winning Strategy
- Planning for Changes in the Game
- Two Critical Players That Every Team Needs
- How to Beat your Opponents
- Get the Excuses Out of the Way - The Fans Don't Care
- Top 10 Highlights - Game Plan
- Top 5 Plays to Make Right Now - Game Plan
SECTION 2: DEFENSE
- Defense Intro - The Unsung Hero of the Game
- Debt Reduction - Tackling Debt
- Budgeting - Putting Together Your Lineup Card
- The Nine Item Budget - Your Lineup Card
- The 9 Item Budget - SAMPLE
- The 9 Item Budget Blank Worksheet - download for Excel
- The 9 Item Budget Blank Worksheet - download for Apple Numbers
- Fico Score - Run Up the Score
- Insurance - The Back Up Players
- Health Insurance: The Center of Our Team
- Life Insurance - The Backup Quarterback
- Disability Insurance: Can You Afford to be on The Disabled List?
- Auto Insurance - The Professional Racer
- Home Owners Insurance - Defending the Homecourt
- Renters Insurance - Defending the Visitor's Clubhouse
- Long Term Care Insurance - The Sixth Player off the Bench
- Top 10 Highlights - Defense
- Top 5 Plays to Make Right Now - Defense
SECTION 3: OFFENSE
- Offense Intro - Putting Points and Runs on the Board
- The Five Tool Player
- Stocks - Drafting One Player at a Time
- Stocks for Kids - The Future Prospect
- Mutual Funds - The Team Player
- Rookie Funds - First Time Investor
- Retirement Plans - On Your Way to Victory
- Buying or Leasing a Car - Slow the Game Down
- Home Ownership - Are you Ready for the Pro's?
- College Planning - The Third String Quarterback
- Top 10 Highlights - Offense
- Top 5 Plays to Make Right Now - Offense
SECTION 4: GAME FILM
- Game Film Intro - Reading Your Scouting Reports
- Credit Card Statements - Gut Checking on My Spending
- Bank Accounts - The Fees that Keep Us Behind in the Game
- Investment Accounts - Am I On Track to Become a Five Tool Investor?
- Car Insurance Statements - Not So Fast
- Life Insurance Statements - Is Your Backup Quarterback Good?
- Home Owners Insurance Statements - Are You Defending the Homecourt?
- Long Term Care Statements - Is the Sixth Player Off the Bench on Track?
- Health Insurance Statements - Is the Center of the Team Doing the Job?
- Disability Insurance Statements - Can I Afford to go on the DL if Needed?
- Taxes - Don't Mess With the Commissioner
- Advisors - Double Checking Our Coaches
- Beneficialry Forms - Don't Bat Out of Order
- Estate Planning Documents - Double Check the Lineup
- Behind in a Game - Don't Panic
- Identity Theft - Identity Mania Running Wild
- What to do if you are a Victim of Identity Theft
- Top 10 Highlights - Game Film
- Top 5 Plays to Make Right Now - Game Film
4 STEP BY STEP SECTIONS
That walk you through the entire process
24/7 ACCESS FOR 1 YEAR
Watch whenever, wherever, as often as you like
DOWNLOADABLE PDF's and TEMPLATES
Take them with you and use them as you like
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Brian has spent years mastering finances and is now sharing all his knowledge and secrets. His private clients pay 10x what this course costs. We want to make this accessible, so here is what we are doing: a one time payment of $197 for one year. That is a value of almost $2,000 for only $197
See What Fans are Saying
“Brian's course taught me how important insurance/bench players are to me and my family. Now I have solid back up players on my financial team and I don't have to worry about it anymore.”Jonathan Petralia, Real Estate Agent
“As a sports mom this course was so relatable and easy to understand. I can even teach my young kids these concepts.”Jackie Alvarez, mom
“I have found finances to always be more complicated than they need to be. If I had all my classes taught this way in school I would have been a straight A student. Thank you for taking such boring financial topics that put most people to sleep and showing how important and easy they are to understand.”Dane P, Licensing / Contracting Manager
“Brian Gilder has a home run with his Financial Playbook. I’ve had the pleasure of checking it out. I love how he uses sports analogies to get his financial point across. It held my attention. This is a must-have playbook.”Livio Harris, Ceo of Who's Harris Entertainment
“Brian’s financial playbook course should be mandatory for everyone before they are allowed to make financial decisions.”Alan Mendelson, TV host of Best Buys on KCOP