Here it is, the legal stuff that is no fun to read, or write. Basically, everything here boils down to the following:
- You pay a subscription fee for access to the video tutorials.
- All 1 year subscriptions do not renew unless you renew them.
- You may view the video tutorials as often as you like so long as you're a subscriber.
- You are not allowed to download the videos and store them on your computer.
Now for the official legal details. By subscribing to this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms and conditions of use.
Financial Playbook Academy hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the content and information available on this site according to the provisions contained herein and subject to the payment of the applicable subscription fees and adherence to these Terms.
The right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fee, which is strictly non-refundable other than as expressly provided herein. Financial Playbook Academy offers a 1 year subscription plan. The subscription plan is not on a renewal system.
Access to the Protected Video Tutorials
Financial Playbook Academy strives to provide access to its subscribers on a continuous basis. To that end, Financial Playbook Academy will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access to its subscribers. However, from time to time, subscribers may be unable to access the protected video tutorials due to conditions beyond Financial Playbook Academy's control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability to subscribers, Financial Playbook Academy will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following “Prohibited Conduct”:
- You pay a subscription fee for access to the video tutorials.
- Engage in any action that Financial Playbook Academy determines is detrimental to others‘ use and enjoyment of the Site.
- Capture, download, save, upload, or otherwise retain information and content available on the site other than what is expressly allowed by these Terms.
- Permit or provide others access using Your username or password or otherwise.
- Copy, modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, redistribute, republish, alter, or adapt any of the software, information, text, graphics, source code or HTML code, or other content available on the site.
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the site.
- Transfer the Site content to another person; “frame,” “mirror,” “in-line link,” or employ similar navigational technology to the site content; or “deep link” to the site content.
- Violate or attempt to violate Financial Playbook Academy's security mechanisms, access any data or server You are not authorized to access; or otherwise breach the security of the site or corrupt the site in any way.
- Engage in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the United States.
- Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
- Use the site to violate a third party‘s intellectual property, personality, publicity or confidentiality rights.
- Misrepresent Your identity or personal information when accessing the site.
In order to ensure that users of the site do not engage in Prohibited Conduct, Financial Playbook Academy reserves the right to monitor use of the site and reserves the right to revoke or deny access to any person or entity whose use of the website suggests Prohibited Conduct. Access of the materials available beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse and will result in revocation or denial of access. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by Financial Playbook Academy.
Copyrights and Trademarks and other Proprietary Rights
Financial Playbook Academy shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of this site. You should assume that everything You read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Financial Playbook Academy. Except as expressly stated on the site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Financial Playbook Academy, except as provided in these Terms.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Financial Playbook Academy will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. Users are required to enter a username and password to access the protected video tutorials. In order to protect against unauthorized access to Your account, it is recommended that You close the browser when You have finished using the site. If You use the site, You do so at Your own risk. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of Your login and password.
Termination of Agreement
In addition to Financial Playbook Academy's other rights, it may terminate this Agreement at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion. Financial Playbook Academy may also terminate access to the protected area or cancel subscriptions without notice if it believes, in its sole judgment, that You have breached or may breach any term or condition of this Agreement, or engaged in conduct that Financial Playbook Academy deems inappropriate, for its convenience or for any other reason.
In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this document shall survive. Your obligations to pay outstanding subscription fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Although we are confident that our course will provide the best guidance you need to succeed, we do not guarantee that you will succeed. Your motivation and the time spent learning and putting the steps into action, play a significant role in determining your success.